Product Owner Functional Analyst
– You are one of the 3 key roles in the Agile methodology.
– Understand the business challenges of our customers, carry the product vision and plan the roadmap in collaboration with the technical department.
– Participate in the functional redesign of our platform.
– Analyze, identify and understand user needs (operational pole) to obtain optimal functional solutions.
– Build and maintain a product backlog in line with these priorities and the company’s objectives.
– Write User Stories.
– Create validation tests and guarantee the smooth functioning of the functionalities before going into production.
– Give visibility to stakeholders on the different releases, tests and functional acceptance.
– Ensure the go to market strategy of new features.
– Provide level 3 support and participate in pre-sales customer demos.
– You have an agile mindset focused on continuous improvement, quality and collective intelligence.
– You like to discover new functional and technological contexts.
– You want to work in a dynamic, challenging and rewarding environment.
– You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team, you have an excellent (…)
– You are recognized for your ability to innovate on technical projects, to understand and analyze the needs of the end user.
– You speak professional English
Functional environment of the position:
– Business: HelpDesk, Support and Service Management solution, offering ticketing tools to manage requests, knowledge base to promote self-resolution, process modeling tool, request processing interface, activity and quality monitoring dashboards.
– Log Management: ELK.
– Methods & Approaches: TDD, BDD, EDD, DDD, Clean Code, Design Patterns and Testing.
– Advanced software.
– Organization: Agile, Continuous Improvement (Chapter, Gilde…), Jira & Atlasian suite.