Software Engineer Full Stack
– Participate in the design of new Front & Back features (Architecture, development, refactoring).
– Participate in the redesign of the existing system using the most advanced technologies: TDD, BDD, DDD, Clean Architecture, Microservices, Clean Code & Design.
– Patterns, DevOps & DevSecOps.
– Ensure the evolutionary & corrective maintenance of the existing functionalities of the application.
– Collaborate with your team, engineering leaders and product in a modern Agile organization (Spotify).
– You design resilient, scalable, secure, high-performance, reliable and highly available services.
– You have an agile mindset focused on continuous improvement, quality and collective intelligence.
– You have a good knowledge of .NET programming, ideally in .NET Core.
– You have a good Front-end culture, ideally in React JS.
– You like clean, quality code.
– You are passionate about technology and like to share and contribute.
– You want to work in a dynamic, challenging and rewarding environment.
– You want to learn and improve your skills.
– You speak professional English.
Technical environment of the job:
– Back: .NET 4.5 & .NET Core, Node JS, SQL Server, Entity Framework, API REST
– Front: React JS, Redux, ES6, Type Script, Material UI/Bootstrap
– Architecture: Clean/Hexagonal Architecture, Microservices
– DevOps: CI/CD, Infrastructure as code, DevSecOps
– Log Management: ELK
– Méthodos & Approches: TDD, BDD, EDD, DDD, Clean Code, Design Patterns et le Testing
– Advanced software.
– Organization: Agile, Continuous Improvement (Chapter, Gilde…), Jira & atlassian suite